Our low-temperature, chemical-free disinfection system for ultrasound probes uses cutting edge LED technology to control UVC dose, temperature, wavelength and distribution, achieving optimal germicidal efficacy that's better for the clinician, better for the patients and better for the world.
An ergonomic, compact design to suit ultrasound rooms and healthcare settings has been intuitively developed for clinicians, to refine and streamline processes, remove the use of dangerous chemicals and increase results, speed of control - all whilst protecting you, your patients and your equipment for the long-term.
- 90 seconds disinfection reprocessing speed
- Low body temperature operation to protect ultrasound probes
- Ready to go probe turnaround
- Paperless Audit-Trail™ record cycle tracing with optional DICOM compatibility
- 5 years inclusive Parts and Labour Warranty
- Less than 30p/cycle
- No harmful chemicals
- No plastic bottles
- No refrigeration or storage of chemicals
- No replacement of toxic mercury bulbs
- No high-volume waste disposable wipes
- Germicidal efficacy tested (including HPV)
- UKCA & CE certified
NO hidden extras. NO costly service contracts. NO ongoing consumable costs. NO waste recycling.
30 minutes is all it will take to show you the ELEGANCE, SIMPLICITY & AFFORDABILITY of Lumicare ONE
Click the image above to view a new era of high-level ultrasound probe disinfection
2 minutes is all it will take to demonstrate the Lumicare ONE in action
a new tomorrow
Lumicare is on a mission to deliver
High-Level Ultrasound Disinfection
(HLD), more effectively and safer
than ever before.
Register an interest / book a demonstration / get a quote
Telephone: +44 (0)113 262 1600
(c) 2022 i3 medical limited, registered in England with Company Number 13876333
registered office 17 North Drive, Winchester SO22 6QA